You need vital skills to stay ahead of the game in today's constantly changing business world. Loyola University Maryland Sellinger School of Business and Management graduate programs enable you to develop the analytical, management and leadership expertise critical for success in today's global marketplace.
- Executive MBA (EMBA)—Cohort-based program for senior leaders with significant management experience. 2.5-year, Saturday-only delivery focused on peer learning and strategic leadership. Classroom content is enhanced through case-based learning, international study tours and executive coaching.
- Emerging Leaders MBA (ELMBA)—Cohort-based program for those immediately out of undergrad or with early career experience. 1-year, full time, daytime delivery incorporating experiential learning opportunities including domestic and international field study, leadership assessment, skill development and an internship.
- Professional's MBA (PMBA)—Flexible design, part-time, evening program for working professionals. Self-paced, with six possible specializations. Focused on leadership development, systems thinking and strategic execution.
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)—Flexible design, part-time evening program designed for those pursuing careers in the world of finance. Participants develop strong financial acumen, the leadership to master complex concepts confidently, and the ability to communicate effectively with decision makers who rely on the ethical execution of solid financial principles.
- Merit awards are available for all programs.
- An AACSB-accredited graduate school for both business and accounting. Fewer than 10% of all business schools nationwide, and 1.5% in the world, hold dual accreditation through AACSB.